Saturday, May 7, 2011

Peace.

Lately in my life I have been Searching for Peace. That is one of the reasons I moved back to North Dakota. But I didn't exactly find what I was looking for. That's not to say I'm not happy to be back; I am! I definitely still feel like this is where God has called me to be, so this is exactly where I need to be, and I am at peace, and happy with that fact.
But there is definitely something more I'm being called to. I don't know what it is. God has given me His Peace in returning, but He is not allowing me to be satisfied just being back. There's more.

This is starting to get repetitive.

God is not allowing me to rest yet. He is motivating me to achieve. I've always been motivated to accomplish and complete things, but I feel this motivation more than ever. I am writing more, I am planning more, I am moving forward more. 
I am pursuing my dream of owning my own business harder than ever before. I used to treat it like some far off dream ("Someday, when I make my millions..."). But now, I'm treating it like it will be tomorrow! I know I can't just rent a storefront and open my doors next week, but I have a timeline, I am working out a budget, figuring out costs, making investments, saving, I have a deadline. I have a goal.
I don't know if this is what God is calling me to, but I must find out! I feel a calling, and I have passions I have been neglecting for far too long! I must move forward!

Please pray for Peace in my Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment