Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fourth Season


Mamiya/Sekor 500DTL, with original
Mamiya/Sekor 50mm 1:2 lens, Tamron Adaptall
80-210mm 1:3.8 tele/macro lens, Asahi Pentax
accessory shoe, and Minolta Auto 28 flash

All of the photos in this album were taken using the Mamiya/Sekor 500DTL and accessories pictured. With this batch, I started experimenting with lower speed film. Some of the shots taken with 200ASA film are fairly obvious, and I believe for the time being, I'm going to return to 400-800ASA, because most of the photos I take are either lower light, or action, and a higher ASA is needed.
Despite the grainier quality in many of these, I think this is my favourite batch of film yet, including the album, "Emery's First."
Please view the full albums below. I'd love to hear your feeback.


































Also, please take a look at my other albums, and tell me what you think:

1 comment: